Are you looking to join the most dynamic school in the North?
St James’ Anglican School will commence Year 10 students in January 2019. By 2021 the School will offer all year levels from Kindergarten to Year 12. At full enrolment, the School will cater for approximately 1100 students.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
- Kindergarten – Year 2 Teacher (with ELC coordinator opportunities) (1.0 FTE)
- Junior School Teacher: Year 3 – 6 (1.0 FTE)
- Science with the ability to teach Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics: Year 7 – 12 by 2021 (1.0 FTE)
- Music (possible Head of Music position) Pre- Primary – Year 12 by 2021 (1.0 FTE)
- Librarian/ Library Assistant: (0.6 - 0.8 FTE)
Suitably qualified applicants will need a current Working With Children Check (WWCC), as well as be fully supportive of the Christian ethos of the School.
St James’ Anglican School is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications for these position’s close on Sunday 02 September 2018 at midnight WST
Application forms must be submitted to:
Or in writing to
St James’ Anglican School