Application Form and Information
As this may be your first experience with our School, we have designed an Enrolment Pack to help guide you through the information that you will need to consider and to assist with your decision making. In this pack you will find:
- Welcome Letter from the Principal
- Application for Admission Form
- A Fees and Charges Information Book
- Uniform Requirements and Pricelist - 2018
Once you have completed the Application for Admission Form, please return it to us at 2 Graceful Boulevard, Alkimos, WA, 6038 or you can e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are encouraged to investigate further what St James' Anglican School can offer your child/children by visiting the School for a tour.
When you have read the enclosed information, please feel free to contact our Enrolments Officer Mrs Marie Diskin on 6336 8330, who will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT CHECKLIST:
- Enrolment Application Form completed and signed by both parents/guardians. (one for each child)
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 (which includes GST)
- A copy of the Birth Certificate for each child enrolling
- A copy of the two most recent School Reports (if applicable)
- A copy of the most recent NAPLAN Report (if applicable)
- Childs visa or proof of residency status (if applicable)
- If parents born overseas copy of passport and visa or proof of residency status