St James’ Anglican School is pleased to offer the below Scholarships which provide for the remission or part remission of tuition fees for Years 6 to 12:
- Academic Scholarship (1) – Commencing Year 7
This Scholarship will be awarded to a Year 6 student who has shown outstanding potential regarding academic performance. The family of the successful applicant will be expected to partially contribute to the School Fees (50%).
- Academic Scholarship (1) – Commencing Year 10
This Scholarship will be awarded to a Year 9 student who has shown outstanding potential regarding academic performance. This Scholarship will attract full fee remission. The family of the successful applicant will be expected to collaborate with the School to help maintain high academic standards.
- The Allan Griffiths Leadership Scholarship (1) – Commencing Year 10
This Scholarship will recognise a student who has revealed the necessary qualities to become a positive role-model in our community. The potential for the applicant to further develop their underlying leadership skills and qualities will be highly sought after in the selection process. This Scholarship attracts 50% fee remission.
- Indigenous Scholarships (2) Commencing Year 6 – 11
These Scholarships will attract Indigenous Students who have a strong desire to participate in a faith-based Independent School. There will be greater academic and co-curricular opportunities than they may potentially receive otherwise. The School welcomes enthusiastic applicants who meet the following criteria:
- An Indigenous Australian
- Strong Academic performance
- Not receiving any other scholarship
- Enthusiastic about attending school
- Likely to successfully complete Year 12
- In financial need
Information regarding Scholarships for 2020 TBC.