St James’ Anglican School is a child-safe institution.
St James’ promotes a positive work environment and culture to attract and retain high quality staff by fostering professionalism, commitment, loyalty, Christian values, a high standard of pastoral care, and by providing above Award conditions.
St James’ is the eleventh school of The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) of Western Australia and employs full and part-time teachers, supported by education assistants, music tutors and administrative, grounds and maintenance staff.
Regardless of roles, all our employees play an active role in the School to ensure we are offering our students opportunities for life.
Applicants should also be able to demonstrate support for the School’s Christian ethos as well as the extra-curricular life of the School. The extra-curricular program will provide staff the opportunity to add value to the school community and foster harmonious relationships with the students.
Please note, feedback will only be given to applicants who reach the interview stage.
Employment Application Form
All applications for employment to St James’ must include an Employment Application Form. Please download the form below.
As St James’ Anglican School continues to grow we are looking to appoint a number of Education Assistants for 2020. These appointments will be full time and part time positions.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and talented Education Assistant with a heart for supporting young people to either work in a classroom or as part of the Learning Support team.
Suitably qualified applicants will need a current Working with Children Check (WWCC), as well as be fully supportive of the Christian ethos of the School.
Positions to commence in Term 1, 2020.
St James’ Anglican School is an equal opportunity employer and a Child Safe School.
Applicants MUST complete the application form and ensure the following information is noted in their resume and/or covering letter:
- Full name and nationality.
- Date and place of birth (optional).
- Address and contact details.
- Any relevant personal details.
- Current position and areas of responsibility.
- Details of previous appointments and career achievements with particular reference to the position being advertised.
- Cultural, recreational interests and other interests.
- Religious affiliation and Church involvement.
- The names and addresses of three professional referees who may be approached in confidence about the applicant.
- A current Working With Children Check and Police Clearance with a 100 point identity check will be required if a position is offered.
The applicant needs to provide:
- Covering letter and resume.
- Copies of relevant qualifications.
- A statement addressing the selection criteria and key attributes.
- A completed application form
Applications for this position close on Sunday 6 October 2019 at midnight WST.
St James’ Anglican School welcomes relief applications for teachers and education assistants who wish to work in a friendly, supportive environment with high academic and behavioural standards. To be added to the pool of relief staff at St James’, the Relief Application form must be completed, along with a number of other documents such as a CV and a Working with Children Check. Please click the link below which details the process required for registering with us and download the Relief Document Checklist to ensure you have everything you need to submit your application.
Note: Applications that do not have the documents requested on the checklist cannot be accepted.
Please be aware that as a growing school, we have teachers that teach across subject areas and as such relief staff are often required to teach across the School.