Booklists and IT Requirements
- Kindy 2021 Stationery Booklist Information
- Pre-Primary 2021 Stationery Booklist Information
- Year 1 2021 Stationery Booklist Information
- Year 2 2021 Stationery Booklist Information
- Year 3 2021 Stationery Booklist Information
- Year 4 2021 Stationery Booklist Information
- Year 5 2021 Stationery Booklist Information
- Year 6 2021 Stationery Booklist Information
Camps and Tours
St James’ Anglican School believes that camps and tours form an integral part of our curriculum and provide experiences and activities central to students’ academic and personal development.
Experiential learning is well founded in education, and provides unique opportunities, which will endeavour to enhance learning outcomes across all subject areas for our students. Through camps and tours, students are given the opportunity to experience a wide range of activities beyond the usual school settings.
Students are able to interact with their teachers and peers in a setting vastly different from the classroom. With these day-to-day barriers broken, there is great potential for positive interaction at a much higher level.
A school priority is establishing harmonious school relationships for the achievement of common goals and camps are a natural extension of this philosophy.
Student Reports: https://engage.alkimos.stjames.wa.edu.au/
Most parents will already have a login to SEQTA Engage as the same system is used for accessing semester reports. If you do not have a login, please contact the School Administration.
Above is a link to SEQTA Engage; otherwise you will need type the following into the address bar of your browser:
Teachers are currently configuring their SEQTA marks books to release results for some recent assessments. The system works as follows:
- Teachers enter marks into the SEQTA system.
- Marks are checked with colleagues and then released to you.
- Parents receive an email advising results are available.
- Each time marks are released, an email is sent to you.
Should you have any queries regarding the releasing of marks, please see the class or subject teachers. We hope you find this new system helpful and easy to navigate.